Quick Heal Server Antivirus 1 User 1 Year
Optimized Virus Scan Engine
Strong server antivirus protection detects viruses before the system is infected. It is light on server resources resulting in faster performance.
This complete server antivirus protection prevents malware attacks on your server by continuously monitoring and blocking virus infection.
Data Theft Protection
Data on server is valuable and often vulnerable to theft. This network security feature blocks access to removable drives such as USB drives, Pen Drives, and memory cards thereby blocking transfer of data between the server and the external drives.
The powerful spam filter engine filters junk and identifies unwanted emails as Spam.
Because email is most widely used for communication, newer viruses use email as a medium to spread. The Email Protection feature has been redesigned to provide an effective counter measure against malware threats to servers. This ensures company security policies for all incoming and outgoing emails are not breached.
This web security feature enables you to monitor and filter all virus-infected web traffic securing your online work environment. It is browser independent and has little impact on browsing speed.
Phishing websites attempt to steal your valuable information such as banks details, user name and password, and personal information. This feature provides complete security against any phishing and fraudulent attempts.
USB Drive Protection
The autorun feature of removable devices is one of the ways through which malware is spread. This feature secures removable devices such as USB drives, Pen Drives, and memory cards and prevents spread of infection through autorun malware for better IT security management.
Shields network activity from malicious attacks and eliminate malware before they reach the network. It comes with the Stealth Mode feature that prevents hackers from tracing your system in a network. IDS/IPS is an added layer of security that detects and prevents threats which are designed to exploit system vulnerabilities.
Blocks Autorun malwares from entering the server by disabling the Autorun feature of the server thus ensuring network security.
AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, and AntiRootkit
Comprehensive server antivirus protection against spyware, malware, and rootkits.
Helps you detect and fix security vulnerabilities on the server machine.
Quick Heal Remote Device Management (RDM)
The RDM portal lets you manage your Quick Heal products. Via the portal, you can view the security status of the products, renew, and manage their licenses.
Supported Operating System
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation/ Essentials/ Standard/ Datacenter (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 Foundation/ Essentials/ Standard/ Datacenter (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Web/ Standard/ Enterprise/ Datacenter (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 Web/ Standard/ Enterprise/ Datacenter (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2003 Web/ Standard/ Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2000 Server/ Advanced Server
- Supported Terminal Servers for Microsoft Windows Server 2012,Microsoft Windows Server 2011, Microsoft Windows Server 2008,Microsoft Windows Server 2003,Microsoft Windows 2000
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1.4 GHz for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2012,Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- 550 MHz (32-bit) & 1.4 GHz (64-bit) for Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- 300 MHz for Microsoft Windows 2000 Server/ Advanced Server
- 2 GB of RAM for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- 1 GB of RAM for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- 256 MB (32-bit) & 512 MB (64-bit) of RAM for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 ,Microsoft Windows 2000 Server/ Advanced Server
- 2.15 GB free hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Internet connection to receive updates
- Internet Explorer 6 or later
Clients Supporting Email Scan
- Microsoft Outlook Express 5.5 and later
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 and later
- Netscape Messenger 4 and later
- Eudora 5 and later
- Windows Mail
Clients Not Supporting Email Scan
- POP3s with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Web-based email such as Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail
- Lotus Notes
SSL Connections are not supported
- Email Protection does not support encrypted email connections that use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).