Symantec 25User Business Pack Endpoint Protection (Version 12.1)Small Business Edition
FAST, EFFECTIVE AND SIMPLE PROTECTION FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS.
FAST SCAN WON’T SLOW YOUR SYSTEMS DOWN
VIRUS AND MALWARE PROTECTION
SINGLE MANAGEMENT CONSOLE SAVES ON TIME
SAPERATES SAFE FILES FROM THOSE AT RISK FOR FASTER, FEWER, SMARTER SCAN
ANALYZES FILE AND APPLICATIONS DOWNLOADED FROM THE INTERNET, AND LETS YOU KNOW IF THEY CAN BE TRUSTED, BEFORE YOU INSTALL AND RUN THEM
IDENTIFIES AND STOPS NEW AND ZERO-DAY THREATS BEFORE THEY CAN HARM YOUR COMPUTERS
PROACTIVE THREAT DETECTION- SYMANTEC INSIGHT TECHNOLOGY DETECTS NEW AND RAPID MUTATING MALWARE
VIRUS AND SPYWARE PROTECTION- STOPS MALWARE SUCH AS VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJANS, SPYWARE, BOTS, ZERO DAY THREATS, AND ROOTKITS
SINGLE AGENT AND MANAGEMANT CONSOLE- CONSOLIDATES ANTIVIRUS, ANTISPYWARE, DESKTOP FIREWALL, AND INTRUSION PREVENTION ON SINGLE AGENT
Running your business in a smarter and more secure way: Running a business and keeping customers happy is hard enough without also having to worry about online threats. But viruses, malware and other threats remain a reality, and they're becoming more numerous and sophisticated every year. In fact, cyber criminals are targeting small businesses to gain access to larger organizations. In 2014, 60% of all attacks struck small and medium-sized organizations. That's why it's more important than ever to be sure your critical assets are protected. Online protection for your business should be powerful and easy to use without requiring special hardware or technical expertise. It should also protect your laptops, desktops, and servers, without slowing them down or impacting end user productivity.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition: Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition has been designed specifically to meet the needs of small businesses. Available as both an on premise or cloud-based solution it features a number of key benefits
- Simple, fast and effective virus and malware protection: Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition is as simple as it is fast and effective, stopping viruses and malware in their tracks without disrupting productivity. Laptops and desktops benefit from intelligent scanning technologies that help maximize protection while minimizing impact on system performance. Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition analyzes downloaded files and applications, and lets your employees know which ones can be trusted or should be avoided to help eliminate potential threats.
- Sets up in minutes: Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition installs in just minutes with no special IT staff or training required. A number of setup options are available including the ability to download an installation package directly from the portal, email instructions to end users for self-installation or utilize a redistributable installation package. You get a great overall experience complete with helpful and reliable support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Built for growing businesses: Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition enables you to add or remove users or devices with only a few clicks. With our cloud option you can conveniently manage protection for all your desktops, laptops and servers from one central location. All you need is a web connection - no new hardware is required. The portal makes it easy for you to create custom policies for different devices and manage different users and groups regardless of where they are located.
Five Layers of Protection in One: Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition provides five layers of protection in one high performance agent managed through a single console.
- Network: Symantec's network protection technology analyzes incoming data and blocks threats while they travel through the network before hitting endpoints. Rules-based firewall and browser protection are also included to protect against web based attacks.
- File: Signature-based antivirus looks for and eradicates malware on a system to protect against viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, bots, adware, and root kits.
- Reputation: Symantec's unique Insight™ correlates tens of billions of linkages between users, files and websites to detect rapidly mutating threats. By analyzing key file attributes, Insight™ can accurately identify whether a file is good or bad and assign a reputation score to each file, effectively protecting against targeted attacks while reducing scan overhead by up to 70%.
- Behavior: SONAR™ leverages artificial intelligence to provide zero-day protection. It effectively stops new and unknown threats my monitoring nearly 1,400 file behaviors while they execute in real-time to determine file risk.
- USB Storage Devices: Blocks infections from USB storage devices helping to prevent data theft.
Benefits Local update service : Reduce network bandwidth usage by assigning a local computer as the "local update host" to connect to the internet to get the latest security software and content updates and then share with other computers on the local area network (available in cloud-managed service only).
Always-on protection: Automated updates occur transparently over the internet connection to help keep employee systems current and consistent with policies whether they are in the office or on the road - even when they're not logged into VPN. Management flexibility: Power and convenience of a cloud-managed service or select an on-premise management option with an onsite management server
Easy setup and management: Set up in just minutes without any additional hardware. Administrators can access an easy-to-use web-based management console and manage the security settings for multiple devices. They can receive real-time alerts via SMS or email and can easily perform functions such as changing settings, establishing groups and alerts, and creating and viewing reports.
Partner management: console Ability for a partner to manage the cloud-managed service for their customers through a web-based console
Customizable reporting: Service records data highlights administrative activities such as login times, polices created, and computers added. Administrators can export this data into graphical reports (PDF, HTML) for audit purposes.
Subscription fee: A simple subscription fee covers either management option, helps reduce operating expenses and comes with all service upgrades, maintenance, and 24x7 support.